Kahana Sunset D2D Oceanfront Tropical Villa - A/C - Pool Access
Size –1 Bedroom • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 2-4
Watch the palm trees sway and whales breach from this beautiful direct oceanfront unit. Unobstructed panoramic views of the secluded ocean on Keoni Nui Bay between Ka'anapali and Kapalua Maui. Enjoy stunning year-round sunsets all from your living area and private lanai.
Our luxury oceanfront one-bedroom/one-bath condo at Kahana Sunset features an open-air floor plan with air conditioning, amusing island décor, and spectacular ocean views of the neighboring islands in the distance. We strive to achieve a welcoming and thoughtful retreat for your stay in magical Maui. You can enjoy our favorite local restaurants or cook in our spacious and fully stocked kitchen. No matter what, you will be delighted with your new home away from home in Maui!
Enjoy the ocean-view lanai, a perfect location for that morning cup of locally grown coffee or an evening sunset cocktail. Views from the lanai include stunning views of the blue Pacific as well as the neighboring islands of Lana'i and Moloka'i.
• Oceanfront Property with Panoramic Breathtaking Ocean and Island Views
• Spacious Living Room, Beautifully Furnished with Tropical Island Décor, Queen Sized Sofa Sleeper, AC + Ceiling Fan and Cable TV
• Fully Equipped and Upgraded Kitchen with all Cookware, Utensils, Dishware and AC + Ceiling Fan
• Outdoor Dining Table with Seating for Four on Ocean View Lanai
• Indoor Dining Table with Seating for Four and Counter Seating for Two
• Master Suite Features: King Size Bed, Ocean View Lanai, AC + Ceiling Fan, and Cable TV
• Master Bath Features: Large Walk-in Shower, Vanity, and Skylight
• In-Unit Washer and Dryer
• Complimentary WiFi
• Free Parking
• Swimming Pool and Designated Children's Pool
• Community Cabana with Gas Barbecues as well as an Herb Garden
(Manicured lawns around the complex involve weekly landscaping services starting before 8am.)
• This property has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, and 700 square feet.
Our shoreline is the ideal place to observe our beautiful Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles which were declared an endangered species in 1978. Viewing these graceful turtles is a memory not soon forgotten.
Surrounded by over 4.5 acres of lush tropical gardens, Kahana Sunset's spectacular oceanfront location is perfect for your Maui vacation.
Kahana Sunset is a non-smoking property.
Hawaii Department of Taxation: TA-009-581-2096-01, GE-009-581-2096-01, Parcel: 430030150039
The property management company requires a $300 security deposit. This is just a hold placed on the card, required 2 days before your arrival and released after your stay once the unit is inspected.
A signed rental agreement is required to be signed upon booking. If you wish to see the full contract prior to booking, message us and we'll be happy to send it.
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 30 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
|Property Type||Condo in a resort|
|Setting & View||
- Registration Number